Closed ATM View - ANMM-1812F
ANMM Cooling Tower Procurement
Show close time for other time zones
The purpose of this Request for Tender (RFT) is to identify a Tenderer to be contracted to supply, including design, construction, testing, free delivery to site, and later commissioning, of three (3) Cooling Towers as specified for the Cooling Tower Upgrade proposed to be carried out by the Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM).
Description of the overall Cooling Tower Project
The ANMM has identified the necessity for the replacement of the current Sea Water Heat rejection equipment, with the proposed installation of 3 Cooling Towers in a dedicated plantroom. These systems are used to cool the HVAC equipment and systems. The Cooling Towers are the subject of this current procurement.
For air circulation and for the reduction of noise that will be emitted from cooling tower plantroom, Acoustic Louvres are to be fitted to openings in the wall of the plantroom. These will be the subject of a separate procurement.
Tenderers are to attend a mandatory on-site briefing:
Date: 18th September 2018
Time: 10:00 am
Location: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW
Attendance at the on-site briefing is mandatory as it will assist the tenderers to gain sufficient understanding of the project’s specific requirements, in the existing space, site-specific WHS matters, parking, and general logistics of this project.
A tenderer who has attended the RFT mandatory Onsite Briefing can make arrangements to visit the site again, separate from other tenderers. This will only be by acceptance and confirmation, and up to the day before the close of the tender.
See Request for Tender documentation.
Tenderers must demonstrate compliance with the following mandatory criteria:
- Compliance with this RFT, including submission of the signed Returnable Schedules
- Public Liability Insurance* - $20M (See Returnable Schedule 3)
- Product Liability Insurance - $10M (for the duration of the Contract) and thereafter for 6 years (See Returnable Schedule 3)
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance (See Returnable Schedule 3) - as required by law
- Satisfactory financial stability – the recommended tenderer will be required to demonstrate adequate financial stability to undertake the supply. At a minimum, submission of last two years’ audited and signed financial statements of the contracting party will be required to be submitted to the museum’s Head of Finance (HOF)
As per Request for Tender ANMM-1812F.