Closed ATM View - N11314
Base Audible Alert System Redeployment
Show close time for other time zones
The objective of the project is to dismantle, re-use and re-deploy, redundant equipment currently located on Donating Bases – where the alarm system has been upgraded such that the current Base Audible Alert System system is superfluous to needs – to 36 Receiving Bases. The Project involves redeployment of existing equipment only.
The Tender Documents, Contract and are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The Design Brief and Specification has not been attached. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents.
2. Download the Tender Documents.
3. Go to the Confidentiality Agreement.
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor noted below via email, with the Agreement scanned to PDF file.
Tenderers are to note that without the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor, the complete set of documents are unable to be released.
Any questions relating to this package of works are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor below.
The cut-off date for questions is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
An industry briefing will occur in relation to the Works. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
• Complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement;
• Provide sufficient appropriately authorised personnel who hold a current Baseline security clearance. Where this is not possible, the Tenderer shall provide sufficient suitable cleared and authorised escort(s) as required. The Commonwealth will not provide escorts for uncleared Tenderer personnel.
• Must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• Must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any)
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer
Maximum timeframe for delvery is 26 weeks from Contract Execution.