Closed ATM View - JSD/NOT/7146/3
IMPORTANT project update : JNT9101 PH1 Enhanced Defence High Frequency Communications System (EDHFCS)
Show close time for other time zones
1 In preparation for the release of the proposed RFT, the Commonwealth intends to release a series of documents and information to potential tenderers and provide an opportunity for further site visits.
2 Information to be released to proposed tenderers as part of early industry engagement or the RFT package contains technical data that is subject to the US International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). The Commonwealth anticipates that this information is required for tender preparation and the performance of any resultant contracts. Prior to the release of information subject to the ITAR, the Commonwealth must obtain US Government approval to re-transfer the technical data.
3 Potential tenderers who wish to receive information subject to the ITAR are required to submit to the Commonwealth [refer contact details on this Austender notice] the Defence Export Control System (DECS) Client Registration Number (DCRN) of that potential tenderer.
4 Potential tenderers who do not hold a DCRN, may apply, via the Defence Export Controls website, to be registered with the DECS and obtain a DCRN. The website is at:
5 Potential tenderers should note that it is up to each potential tenderer to:
• Obtain a DCRN, if not already held by the potential tenderer.
• Submit the information at paragraph 3 to the Commonwealth to allow the Commonwealth to obtain US Government approval to re-transfer the technical data within sufficient time for the potential tenderer to prepare its tender (or determine if it wishes to submit a tender).
6 Potential tenderers:
• are requested to provide the information at paragraph 3 above by no later than close of business, Friday 24 May 2019;
• should note that:
• approval is at the discretion of the US Government and the Commonwealth is unable to provide any assurances as to if or when approval is granted or the nature of any conditions that may apply to an approval;
• a failure to provide the Commonwealth with the information requested above by the deadline could result in that potential tenderer not receiving approval or not receiving an approval in time sufficient to prepare its tender response;
• the Commonwealth may not extend the RFT closing time to accommodate potential tenderers:
- who do not submit information by Friday, 24 May 2019; or
- whose approval is declined or delayed.
• should also consider if any key potential subcontractors may also wish to have access to the information during the procurement process and therefore also need to obtain the necessary approvals.
7 To complete the approval process, further information and cooperation will be requested at a later date from potential tenderers who have a DCRN, including an assurance that such potential tenderers are able to comply with the approval requirements.
For any further clarification please send an email to email@example.com.
Nil - For information only
Notice only, no response lodgement required via AusTender