Closed ATM View - PRI-00004039
Program Integrity Support
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Department is seeking to engage a suitable supplier to assist with program administration and integrity functions, which may include assistance with registrant and activity eligibility assessments as well as advice to the Department on risks across the program.
The kinds of activities that may be required from the service provider are:
• Represent a government agency when engaging and communicating with businesses in a professional manner.
• Understand, interpret and apply legislation (particularly Division 355 of Income Tax Assessment Act 1997) to a variety of industry sectors.
• Assess risk, based on thorough review of case information and evidence.
• Prepare reports to assist program administration and decision-making.
• Provide robust, defensible and salient advice to the Department.
Interested suppliers are invited to respond to this EOI by the closing date on the coversheet.
The respondent and any subcontractors proposed in the respondent’s response to this EOI must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
The respondent confirms that in dealing with its employees and independent contractors, the respondent has due regard to Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, will comply with Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, including the Workplace Relations Act 1996 (Cth) and obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth) and relevant work health and safety laws.
The respondent and any subcontractors proposed in the response are not insolvent, bankrupt, in liquidation, or under administration or receivership.
The Department expects an initial contract term of 12 months. It is envisaged that a mutually agreed extension option would be included in the contract.