Closed ATM View - SN10171
Albury Wodonga Military Area Water Supply System Upgrade Works VIC
Show close time for other time zones
Albury Wodonga Military Area Water Supply System Upgrade.
The works are located at Gaza Ridge Barracks, comprising North and South Bandiana Sites and at Wadsworth Barracks comprising Bandiana East. The works involve the design and construction of water mains and pressure management upgrade works including:
1. Installation of pressure reducing valves to site supply points.
2. Renewal of aged and asbestos water mains (incl. ancillary valves and fittings).
3. Replacement and relocation of non-compliant fire hydrants.
The Tender Documents and Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The complete Scope of Works has not been uploaded. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works are unable to be released.
An industry briefing will be conducted at the following location at the specified date and time:
Gaza Ridge Barracks
Date: 21/01/2016 TIME: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Details of attendees are to be emailed to:
SNSWPDS@aurecongroup.com no later than 5pm, Thursday, 14 January 2016. Applications for attendance after this time may not be accepted.
The Tenderer is to email the Contact Officer the names (first and last) and mobile phone numbers of people attending the Industry Briefing.
Note that all attendees must possess either a current Defence access pass, or a current Australian drivers licence or passport to gain access to the Base.
A maximum of two (2) persons per company may be in attendance and tenderers should allow a minimum of 2 hours for the briefing.
Tenderers are to make their own travel arrangements to the above industry briefing location and return to their original destinations. Parking is available at the Base.
Tenderers are to meet at the entrance gate at the above industry briefing location.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
The 'other relevant matters' for the industry briefing are as follows:
The Tenderer is to provide their own appropriate PPE for the industry briefing, including:
- Safety Boots
- Hi-vis Vest
- Ear plugs and Ear Muffs
Tenderers are advised that questions submitted to the Contact Officer between 18 December 2015 and 11 January 2016 will not be responded to until the week commencing 11 January 2016.
Tenderers are to note that any questions submitted which are not responded to via an addendum prior to 18 December, will not be responded to until the week commencing 11 January 2016.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement.
• The Contractor is required to provide sufficient appropriately authorised personnel who hold a current Baseline security clearance. Where this is not possible, the Contactor shall provide sufficient suitable cleared and authorised escort/s as required. The Commonwealth will not provide escorts for uncleared Contractor personnel.
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2013 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
Within 25 WEEKS of contract Award Date