Closed ATM View - ITR 4239 SPIG AGO
Geospatial Services Panel
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Commonwealth is seeking geospatial providers with demonstrated experience and understanding of the provision of geospatial-intelligence services, products and / or capability to the Department of Defence and broader Australian Government.
The aim of this procurement process is to establish a panel of suppliers, through which AGO and wider Authorities can access the following functionalities:
- Collection – All Imagery Collection including aerial and satellite;
- Data Management – geospatial-specific data management systems and capabilities;
- Data Procurement – all types of data procurement including foundation data, street maps, GNAF, cadastral, digital vectors, topographic line maps etc.;
- Intelligence Production – contracting of geospatial-intelligence (GEOINT) services such as contractors to perform GEOINT analysis and reports;
- Foundation Production – services to produce foundation and mapping data such as feature extraction, cartographic finalisation services etc.; and
- Hydrographic Services – multidimensional or spatiotemporal data management services, Ocean, Coastal or Nearshore modelling, radar and sonar prediction systems.
The Commonwealth will exclude a response from further consideration if the Commonwealth considers that the respondent does not comply with the Commonwealth’s security requirements set out in clauses 2.6 and 2.7 of the Conditions of Registration, being Preparation and Transmission of Classified Responses and Defence Security Clearance Requirements.
The Commonwealth may exclude a response from further consideration if the Commonwealth considers that the respondent does not comply with a requirement identified as essential in the SOR.
5 year initial term