Closed ATM View - Q10852
Enoggera – Internal & External Building Refurbishment for 2/14 Light Horse Regiment
Show close time for other time zones
Works include the provision of: lockable containers, hazardous chemicals storage containers, supply and installation of weapons racks, demolition of existing demountable buildings, extension of sheet metal roofs to two hangars, design and construction of a vehicle recovery mechanics shed, design and construction of a female amenities building, and the construction of two new training shelters.
The works also include a gap analysis/assessment of CCTV requirements and the provision/supply of digital recording devices.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer. Works completed no later than 30 May 2018.