Closed ATM View - ATM TN 7457 NAVY NSC
Cert IV Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Program Advisors Training
Show close time for other time zones
Provide Navy personnel with the qualifications and competencies required for employment as an Alcohol and Other Drugs Program Advisor. This training will be delivered at Navy bases in Sydney and Perth for a period of five years with an option to extend for one 12 month period.
Mandatory conditions for participation apply.
1. The Contractor must be a Registered Training Organisation within Australia.
2. The Contractor must provide a nationally recognised Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs (or Customer accepted alternative).
3. The Contractor must be able to provide a blended training delivery of distance and residential learning.
4. The Contractor must be able to provide residential training at Defence locations in Sydney and Perth.
5. The Contractor must be able to accommodate Navy specific modules within the residential training period.
6. The Contractor must be able to recognise the training provided by Defence and provide maximum recognition of prior learning/current competency.
7. The Contractor must be able to provide a Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs to participants on successful completion of the course.
Contract commences 7 July 2019 for 5 years.