Closed ATM View - SN10475
Building and warehouse conversion and upgrade at Albury Wodonga Military Area
Show close time for other time zones
This project involves internal refurbishment works to an existing warehouse on the Albury Wodonga Military Area North Bandiana Base. This includes upgrades to the following systems within the warehouse, mechanical, fire, electrical and air compressor systems. In additional, there is a demountable that requires to be moved into the warehouses and relevant services connected and commissioned.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must be compliant with the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Works 2016 at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Within 10 Weeks after the Award Date.