Closed ATM View - NPMO 01-0624
Demolition of the Omega Tower
Show close time for other time zones
The Scope of Works includes the following:
- Preliminary Investigations including obtaining all permits and approvals, location of services and identification of all hazardous substances affected by the Works.
- Preparation of a Work Plan in compliance with AS2601-2001 that considers the findings of the Preliminary Investigations activity.
- Execution of the Demolition Works according to the Work Plan.
- Make good of the site.
- Project handover and completion.
The Tender Documents, Contract, Special Conditions of Contract and Design Documents are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The Information Documents have not been attached. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the Tender Documents
3. Scroll through the Tender Documents to Appendix 1 – Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy to the Contact Officer/Tender Administrator noted below via email, with the Agreement scanned to PDF file
Tenderers are to note that without the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer/ Tender Administrator, the complete set of Information Documents are unable to be released.
There will be one industry briefing held on the 3rd of February at 11am on site, address 2670 South Gippsland Hwy, Darriman. Attendees are to register their attendance with the Contact Officer/ Tender Administrator by 5:00pm two business days prior to the site visit date. Any attendees not following these instructions will not be permitted to attend the industry briefing.
Any questions relating this package of works are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer/Tender Administrator below.
The cut-off date for questions is five business days before the tender close date.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement (Appendix 1 of Tender Documents).
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2013 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
Six weeks from contract award.