Closed ATM View - 10653
Newcastle electrical works building/plant room 536 – upgrade electrics and air conditioning system
Show close time for other time zones
The mechanical upgrade includes upgrading/replacement of the Air Handling Units in existing plant rooms, modification of existing chilled water system,core area duct work replacement, provision of new air conditioning system and associated electrical power supplies to UPS room, modification, calibration and commissioning of existing BMCS, and associated electrical and general works including comprehensive survey of the existing mechanical services and production of updated as-built documentation.
The electrical component includes new recessed floor service boxes with power outlets, new lighting and lighting control, and power supply upgrade for existing MSSB located in external Chiller Yard.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached.
To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
• The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
To be determined following selection of successful tenderer.