Closed ATM View - DST/NSID 9812
Software Development for Analysts' Detection Support System
Show close time for other time zones
The Analysts' Detection Support System (ADSS) is a suite of algorithms to automate the exploitation of still and video imagery from radar and electro-optic sensors.
The ongoing support and development requires the following skillsets:
1. Development Operations Infrastructure Support,
2. Software Test Engineering
3. ADSS web interface development including an R&D Workbench and REST Service
4. Continual Improvement of ADSS (technology horizon scanning), including Machine Learning Architecture
5. Algorithm implementation in classified networks
6. Cloud architecture support including GIS database services, Data analytics services, Geospatial Intelligence metadata services and Job scheduling services.
7. Fundamental algorithm and ADSS system research
01 Jul 2019