Closed ATM View - DISG 2010/10
Show close time for other time zones
The Customer has a requirement for a Commercial Off The Shelf software product which supports the following key capabilities:
- Storing and editing knowledge in a centralised ontology based repository;
- Ability to support a minimum of 100 concurrent users;
- Changes to knowledge and recently imported knowledge should be available for access by other users within a short timeframe;
- Management of ontology must be flexible and easy to change by sepcified users;
- Searching, filtering and visualising the knowledge in multiple different ways;
- Direct access to the stored knowledge via a documented API; and
- Fine grained security access controls to the knowledge.
Access to Commonwealth Premises
The successful tenderer will be required to acknowledge, and shall inform its personnel that a condition of entry to Commonwealth premises for the purposes of performing this contract is that all persons will be subject to random carried item searches. Contractor personnel who do not agree to submit to a random carried item search or to store carried items outside controlled areas will be refused entry to Departmental Premises. Should Contractor personnel be found in the possession of:
- Classified material without proper authorisation;
- Material relating to this Contract or obtained in the performance of this Contract (including Commercial-In-Confidence Information) without proper authorisation; or
- items listed as 'prohibited items' by the Customer,
then in addtion to the Commonwealths rights under the Contract and otherwise, the Commonwealth may refer the matter to the Australian Federal Police for investigation.
Storage Media and Computer Equipment
Contractor personnel shall not import or remove computer equipment or storage media from Commonwealth premises without the express written permission of the Customer Representative. Removal of computer equipment and storage media from Commonwealth premises will not be permitted if the items have potentially been compromised by classified information and cannot be sanitised with complete confidence.