Closed ATM View - AZ 5930
Head Contractor - R8084 - JP500 Electronic Warfare Operations Support, DSTG Edinburgh, SA
Show close time for other time zones
JP500 Phase 2a - Electronic Warfare Operational Support Facility DSTG Edinburgh, South Australia - Request for Tender - Head Contract (HC-1 2003) - Construct Only
The Works generally comprise but are not limited to the following elements:
Construction of a new Electronic Warfare Operational Support Facility
Construction of a new external equipment hardstand area adjacent the new Electronic Warfare Operation Support Facility; and
Extension of the existing carpark to the east of the new facility
An industry briefing will be conducted at DST Group Edinburgh commencing at 2:00 PM on Wednesday 29 March. Meeting at the DSTG Edinburgh Pass Office.
Representatives of prospective Tenderers will be limited to three personnel.
Nominations to attend the briefing are to be forward in writing by email to the Contact Officer by 2:00 PM Tuesday 28 March.
To obtain the complete Tender documentation (including drawings and specifications), Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the HC Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
3. Print and sign the Agreement.
4. Return the signed copy to the Contact Officer.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
- The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its Tender.
- Each additional condition for participation state in the Tender Particulars.
The Award Date is anticipated to be June 2017.
The works are anticipated to commence in June 2017 with completion in or before May 2018