Closed ATM View - AZ5952
A9033 - Shoalwater Bay Training Area Vehicle Wash Point Facility
Show close time for other time zones
In summary, the Works include:
Facilities to be provided by the project include:
1. Extraction of ground water from a newly developed bore and delivery to the vehicle wash down facility; and
2. Construction of a new vehicle wash down facility including:
- One ramp facility capable of taking PTM/PMV vehicles as well as 4-wheel drive vehicles (as shown in the 30% non-rejected Design Documents);
- One slab on ground wash area capable of taking a HTT, Tanks and all other small vehicle types;
- Water storage;
- Recycled water treatment plant;
- Environmental and contamination prevention works to control output pollutants;
- Water bore and Pump houses;
- Control building;
- Amenity building; and
- Wash point shed.
Supporting scope including:
- Interceptor traps and diversion valves for the disposal of contaminated waste;
- Road-works and embankments;
- Hardstand marshalling areas;
- Traffic control; and
- Weatherproof storage area.
Engineering Services including:
- Provision of power supply to bore and wash point facility;
- CCTV; and
- Provision of water supply to maximise recycling.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘ATM documents’).
To obtain this documentation, Tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on “ATM Documents”.
2. Download the tender documents.
3. Open the document named “AZ5952 – A9033 - Disclaimer Confidentiality Agreement”, and print and sign it.
4. Return the signed copy by e-mail, as a scanned PDF file, to the Tender Administrator (Nathan.email@example.com).
Tenderers are to note that without the Disclaimer Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Tender Administrator, the complete Tender documentation cannot be released.
Industry Briefing Does Apply –
Industry briefing is 22 February 2017 from 0845hrs at 68 Western Street, Rockhampton with convoy (own vehicles) to Shoalwater bay. Vehicles must meet hygiene requirements of an Environmental Clearance Certificate.
Participants are to provide names, date of birth and drivers licence number of all attendees to the Tender Administrator by no later than 12:00pm AEST Friday 17 February 2017
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender (subject to subparagraph A below) satisfy:
1) each condition for participation as follows:
a) the Tenderer complies with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its Tender; and
b) the Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process; and
each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
Eight to Nine months (or earlier as offered by tenderer)