Closed ATM View - 10669
10669 - Keswick Barracks - Structural Remediation Work and New Ablutions Facilities
Show close time for other time zones
The Project Scope of Works at Keswick Barracks (SA) consists of:
a) Building 1 requires renovation to accommodate a new ablution facility to accommodate permenant and reserve personnel of 3 Health Support Company.
b) Remediation to all termite affected areas as well as concrete cracking and plaster work remediation where required.
The project also requires the reinstatement of inhabitable rooms with consideration to the moderate heritage rating the building possesses.
The Tender Documents and Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The complete Scope of Works has not been uploaded. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works are unable to be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the ATM Close Date.
Tenderers to also note that an industry briefing will be held for this package. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
To be determined following selection of successful Tenderer; work to be completed prior to 30 April 2018.