Closed ATM View - 10816
Back-up Power at RAAF Wagga, NSW
Show close time for other time zones
The provision of back-up power to three buildings at RAAF Base Wagga (RBW), located south-east of Wagga Wagga in New South Wales. Backup power is required at these three buildings to support communications services in the event of an outage.
The Tender Documents and Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The Design Brief and Specification have not been attached. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents.
2. Download the Tender Documents.
3. Go to the Confidentiality Agreement.
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
5. Return the signed copy to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor noted below via email, with the Agreement scanned to PDF file.
Tenderers are to note that without the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor, the complete set of documents are unable to be released.
Any questions relating to this package of works are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer/PDS Contractor below.
The cut-off date for questions is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
An industry briefing will occur in relation to the Works. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any)
To be negotiated with the tenderer prior to signing the contract.