Closed ATM View - EST01170
Fire School Simulator and Water Recycling Works, Amberley QLD
Show close time for other time zones
There are two components of the scope of works:
A. Fire Training School Simulator and Water Treatment Facility.
The completion of maintenance and EOL upgrade works to the Simulator structures, the waste water management system, the Simulator operating system and the control infrastructure associated with these simulators. The resulting EOL waste water management system is to treat the waste water generated from training activities that only use potable water.
B. Water / Foam Treatment Facility.
The construction of a waste water treatment system to be retro-fitted to the water-only waste water management system as detailed in A. This retro-fitted waste water treatment system is to treat the waste water generated from training activities that use potable water, non-aqueous film forming foam (AFFF) “training” fire-fighting foam and aqueous film forming foam (AFFF) fire-fighting foam
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
• The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
Works to be completed by 27 March 2020