Closed ATM View - 16AMSA084
Provision of a Drift Modelling and Search and Rescue System
Show close time for other time zones
AMSA is assisting in the establishment of a Drift Modelling and Search and Rescue system to support the search and rescue (SAR) agencies of our partner countries.
A system is required to support the search and rescue (SAR) agencies of Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Mauritius (the “partner countries”) to model the drift of floating objects and to provide support in prosecuting and managing search and rescue incidents.
This tender is for the provision of the system (including the first year’s maintenance) and the payment of the second year’s maintenance fee.
Contracting and payment for maintenance of the system beyond the second year will be undertaken directly between the successful tenderer and the respective partner countries should they choose to continue.
- Tenderers must meet the following conditions for participation in this ATM:
- The system provided must have screens, documentation, training material and printouts in the English language.
- The system provided must have drift modelling capability. Incident response support capability is highly desirable but not essential.
- The system provided must be currently available and not a planned development.
- A test version of the system provided must be made available for evaluation if the tenderer is short listed. This is preferably through internet access or installation of the product in Canberra, however, a Webinar or similar process would be considered.
The Term of the subsequent contract will be for a potential minimum period of 20 months.