Closed ATM View - Health/17-18/03810
Provision of administration Services for Community Pharmacy Programs
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of Health is seeking to engage a contractor to enable and facilitate the delivery of administration services of Community Pharmacy Programs. The successful Tenderer will be required to undertake the following:
- provision of Transition-in Services to enable Program Administration Services on and from 1 February 2019;
- provision of Program Administration Services for 23 programs; on and from 1 February 2019;
- provision and use by the Contractor of a registration, claiming and payment Solution to deliver the Services;
- compliance and audit activities;
- provision of operational and support Services to ensure the effective management and governance of the Program Administration Services, and to facilitate cooperative and collaborative relationships; and
- provision of Transition-Out Services to ensure a smooth and seamless transition to new arrangements.
Currently, administration of the programs is managed by a non-government third party under contract to the Department of Health. Information on the existing programs is outlined in the 6CPA General Terms and Conditions and Program Rules, which can be found at: http://6cpa.com.au/resources/program-rules/
The successful tenderer must be able to provide services from 01 February 2019.
1 February 2019 to 30 June 2020 (Initial Term)