Closed ATM View - DHA-PROC-30662
Upgrades and Extensions of 52 Houses (Phase 3) Seaward Village WA
Show close time for other time zones
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) invites qualified builders to tender for the Upgrade and Extension Works to 52 houses at Swanbourne, WA.
Respondents must direct any questions regarding the Request for Tender (RFT) to the contact officer for this project.
Minimum Content and Requirement:
- Compliance with the WHS Act 2011
- Compliance with Building Code 2016
- Builder's Statutory Declaration;
- Tender Returnables
- Acceptable formats are PDF, Microsoft Office and/or compressed (zipped) in ".zip" only;
- Responses, including all attachments and supporting data, must be in English
Note: This project will include a Mandatory Builders Briefing.
- Tenderers are required to register by emailing DHA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RSVP: email email@example.com
- Please include company name and contact details for attendees by Wednesday, 9 January 2019. (quote PROC-30662 in email)
Anticipated March 2019