Closed ATM View - CASG/LSD/RFT0421/16
ADF Deployable Health Capability
Show close time for other time zones
Phase 3 aims to introduce an entire system (Mission System), inclusive of all Medical and Dental Equipment (‘a turn key’ solution) and designed to operate as an integrated capability. This Mission System, in concert with support aspects (Support System), is to be designed to evolve over time as health technology develops. The total integration of the acquisition and support facets of the capability from the outset is a new and innovative approach for Defence’s Deployable Health Capability (DHC).
An industry briefing will be conducted at Melbourne at a location to be advised commencing on 26 July 2017.
Representatives of prospective tenderers at the briefing will be limited to three personnel unless prior approval of additional attendees has been granted. Nominations to attend the briefing are to be forwarded in writing to the Contact Officer no later than five Working Days prior to the industry briefing.
- Clause 2.5 Defence Security Requirements.
- Clause 2.15.1 (no part offers):
The Commonwealth will not consider a tender for:
a. part of the Supplies;
b. part of the Services; or
c. the Supplies only or the Services only.
- Clause 2.16 (no alternative proposals and no alternative Supplies): Tenderers are not to submit more than one tender in response to this RFT.
- Clause 3.5 (no non-compliances against essential SOW (Acquisition) requirements): The Commonwealth will exclude a tender from further consideration if the Commonwealth considers that the tender does not comply with a requirement identified as essential in the SOW (Acquisition).
- Tenderers must provide a Building Information Modelling (BIM) and/or Computer Aided Design (CAD) model of their proposed DHC Mission System, which should include health facility layouts and module configurations.
- Tenderers must provide software application(s) that enables the viewing of their BIM and/or CAD models.
- Tenderers must provide a commitment that under any resultant Contract (Support) they will be willing to discuss the provision of future support for the Navy requirement as set out at clause 2.1 of the draft Statement of Work (Support).
- Tenderers must provide a Commonwealth sought Contractor Furnished Facility option / solution as part of the tender response.
Tenderers to determine timing of Concurrent Contractual Milestone 1 (noting it can be no later than 01 Mar 2021).