Closed ATM View - ARPANSA1718/008
Show close time for other time zones
The Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA) is an Australian Government statutory agency charged under the Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Act 1998 with responsibility for protecting the health & safety of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
ARPANSA is seeking tenders from licenced boiler providers to submit a tender for the supply & installation of a Condensing Boiler at 619 Lower Plenty Road, Yallambie, Vic 3085. This is the Yallambie ARPANSA site.
The Yallambie building occupies approximately 8,234 square metres of office and laboratory accommodation.
The requirement is for an indoor Type A Condensing Boiler to be retrofitted into the existing Yallambie Site Plant Room.
• Type A Gas Condensing boiler/s at 600kw capacity suitable for indoor installation
• New Flue to external wall North side of Building with appropriate penetration for operation. Height of flue is required to be clear of external operational activities.
• Condensate neutralisation prior to exit to waste
• Integration with BMS (Reliable Controls) to ensure Condensing boiler/s operate as primary stage with existing plant (1x 400kw Caldaie Type B, 1x 500kw Arizona Type B) to supplement as required
• Supply and replacement of existing Heating hot water Pumps (x2) with suitable capacity
• Supply and install of VSD’s (ABB 5.5 kw) to suit replacement Heating Water pipes
• Integration/ modification to existing Heating water flow and return lines with removal of existing dead leg/ redundant pipework as part of project
• All work to be carried out in accordance with relevant Australian Standards and Building Codes
• Plumbing /Electrical compliance certification to be supplied as part of tender response.
• All insurance certificates to be supplied with tender response.
• As built Drawings/ Schematics, commissioning reports and manuals to be provided both in hard and soft copy upon completion of project.
• Hours of work are 0700-1700 Monday to Friday.
• Noisy works to be prior to 0900.
• Access to site will be provided for one weekend day to allow for pipe work and integration. This is to allow and ensure further installation works and commissioning can occur with no interruption to existing heating systems during normal operational week days.
• All personel to supply a current clean valid National Police Certificate.
Participants to refer to Appendix A - ARPANSA Yallambie Response template. All information and costs are to be input in table format.
The contract is for a period commencing 15 June 2018.
Commencing 15 June 2018 with final commissioning and handover 17 August 2018.