Closed ATM View - 2000002148
Environmental Stewardship Program Ecological Monitoring and Evaluation Services
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of the Environment and Energy has a requirement for ecological monitoring and evaluation of the environmental condition of contracted Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP) properties in New South Wales and Queensland. The monitoring and evaluation will assess the effectiveness of management actions in achieving improvements in the ecological condition of threatened ecological community remnants on ESP sites. The ecological monitoring will also support adaptive management on contracted ESP properties through ensuring that management actions contracted through the program address local and contemporary environmental conditions and challenges. The services will also include some additional outreach and communications activities.
1. The Tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012.
2. The Tenderer must exist as a legal entity at the Closing Time.
3. The Tenderer confirms that in dealing with its employees and independent contractors, the Tenderer has due regard to Commonwealth legislation and policies on the engagement of workers and complies with Commonwealth legislation and policies on the engagement of workers, including the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), the Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009 (cth) and obligations under relevant occupational health and safety laws.
4. The Tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender are not insolvent, bankrupt, in liquidation, or under administration or receivership
5. The Tenderer, and any party proposed by the Tenderer to provide any of the Services, must not at the time of tender be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth). A consolidated list of such persons, entities and associated assets is maintained by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade under the Charter of the United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth)
The contract is expected to commence in late July / early August 2017 and conclude on 30 June 2023.