Closed ATM View - RFT70012018
Request for Tender for NDIS Capability Framework
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Australian Department of Social Services and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission) invites suitably qualified organisations to tender for the provision of services for the first stage, Development, of an NDIS Capability Framework (the Framework) that:
• translates the NDIS Principles, NDIS Practice Standards and NDIS Code of Conduct into observable behaviours to be demonstrated by providers and workers when providing services to NDIS participants
• provides practical support for providers, workers and participants transitioning to the new NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission’s oversight
• helps build a shared understanding of reasonable service expectations between people with a disability, providers and workers
• provides a range of products to ensure effective implementation, monitoring, accreditation arrangements and training development
• supports workers to identify and pursue their own career development.
The broader work consists of two deliverables: Capability Framework Development; and Capability Framework Implementation, which will be procured in two stages to enable Implementation deliverables to be informed by the Framework Development.
The Development elements are being procured through this Request for Tender and work is expected to commence in June 2019, with a separate procurement for the Implementation elements expected to start in early 2020.
The services are expected to start June 2019 and be provided for a one-year period. An extension period of up to one year may be granted