Closed ATM View - Client Management V3
Supplementary Notice No.2 - COTS Client Management Solution
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (the department) wishes to thank industry for its interest in the market research process, including participants in the industry briefing session and subsequent supplier presentations.
This Supplementary Notice No.2 is a post-market research notice to thank the industry for their invaluable contribution so far, and share a sanitised version of the market research findings and some information on subsequent activities.
Market research findings:
· The recent market research has enabled the department to obtain a preliminary understanding of the extent to which the market meets the Client Management capability needs of the department prior to approaching the market.
· There appears to be a competitive market sector with the capability, capacity and innovative solutions that is likely to satisfy the Client Management project (the project) requirements.
· There are sufficient potential suppliers in the market who would be likely to respond to an approach to market through an open tender process.
· The department expects that it will be likely to achieve competitive pricing with regard to potential solutions available which can meet the project requirements.
· Supplier presentations demonstrated substantiated viable, proven solutions across a number of platforms.
· There appears to be benefits to be gained by the department, including potential cost savings, of delivering both capabilities, Client Management and Workload Management, as an integrated cloud-based solution.
· The department confirmed an open tender as the optimal approach to market for assuring best value for money for the department.
Potential suppliers are informed that subject to approval of the Business Case, the department currently anticipates that it will conduct the following activities on or about the following dates:
· May 2018: approach to market seeking responses from potential suppliers.
· August to September 2018: conduct contract negotiations and award contract to the successful tenderer(s).
· These activities and timelines are provided for information only and are subject to change, or to not proceed at all, at the sole discretion of the department.
Not Applicable - Responses not required