Closed ATM View - 10484
Electrical Power Upgrade to the Wideband Global SATCOM Integration Facility at HMAS Harman, ACT
Show close time for other time zones
The installation of a 60kVA UPS system housed in a purpose built, fire rated shed, to provide backup power to critical building components.
The Tender Documents and Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The complete Scope of Works has not been uploaded. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works are unable to be released.
Tenderers to note there will be an industry briefing (refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions).
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Confidentiality Agreement.
• The Contractor is required to provide sufficient appropriately authorised personnel who hold a current Baseline security clearance. Where this is not possible, the Contactor shall provide sufficient suitable cleared and authorised escort/s as required. The Commonwealth will not provide escorts for uncleared Contractor personnel.
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2013 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
Within 12 weeks of contract execution