Closed ATM View - 10659
Holsworthy Barracks Civil Works
Show close time for other time zones
Civil works required for existing range roads and fire trials maintenance at Holsworthy Barracks, NSW.
The Tender Documents and Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The complete Scope of Works has not been uploaded. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works are unable to be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below. The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
An industry briefing will occur in relation to the Works. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
• Complete and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement;
• Provide sufficient appropriately authorised personnel who hold a current Baseline security clearance. Where this is not possible, the Tenderer shall provide sufficient suitable cleared and authorised escort(s) as required. The Commonwealth will not provide escorts for uncleared Tenderer personnel.
• Must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• Must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
15 weeks from Contract execution