Closed ATM View - 2000004257
Regional Land Partnership Southern Queensland Request for Tender
Show close time for other time zones
Under the Regional Land Partnerships program, DoEE and DAWR propose to engage a Service Provider, over a five-year period until June 2023, who has the capability and capacity to deliver regional-scale NRM services in the Management Units. This will include the provision of Core Services that will support the effective and efficient delivery of projects against the Outcomes below. Core Services will include strategic natural resource management planning, reporting, community participation and Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator Services. It is intended that the same Service Provider will also be engaged to deliver a minimum of one agriculture and one environment priority project in each of the three Management Units (i.e. a minimum of six projects), against the following six outcomes:
• Outcome 1: By 2023, there is restoration of, and reduction in threats to, the ecological character of Ramsar Sites, through the implementation of priority actions.
• Outcome 2: By 2023, the trajectory of species targeted under the Threatened Species Strategy, and other EPBC Act priority species, is stabilised or improved.
• Outcome 3: By 2023, invasive species management has reduced threats to the natural heritage Outstanding Universal Value of World Heritage properties through the implementation of priority actions.
• Outcome 4: By 2023, the implementation of priority actions is leading to an improvement in the condition of EPBC Act listed Threatened Ecological Communities.
• Outcome 5: By 2023, there is an increase in the awareness and adoption of land management practices that improve and protect the condition of soil, biodiversity and vegetation.
• Outcome 6: By 2023, there is an increase in the capacity of agriculture systems to adapt to significant changes in climate and market demands for information on provenance and sustainable production.
There are no Conditions for Participation
5 October 2018 to June 2023