Closed ATM View - 10645
Dubbo Multi User Depot Dining Facility
Show close time for other time zones
Dubbo Multi User Depot kitchen upgrade and construction of an undercover dining facility.
The project consists of a construction of a new kitchen facility with increased output capacity and an undercover dinning facility to easily cater for 80 persons.
The Tender Documents and Contract are loaded on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The complete Scope of Works has not been uploaded. To obtain the complete set of documents, Tenderers are to follow the following process:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below.
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works are unable to be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below. The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
An industry briefing will occur in relation to the Works. Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as specified in the Tender Documents including:
• The Tenderer must complete and return the Confidentiality Agreement.
• The Contractor is required to provide sufficient appropriately authorised personnel who hold a current Baseline security clearance. Where this is not possible, the Contactor shall provide sufficient suitable cleared and authorised escort/s as required. The Commonwealth will not provide escorts for uncleared Contractor personnel.
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting it’s tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• Each additional condition for participation stated in the Tender Particulars (if any).
To be determined following selection of successful Tenderer.