Closed ATM View - TA13754/2018
Request for Tender for Trade Representation South Korea
Show close time for other time zones
The successful Tenderer will be required to fulfill the following:
a) Representing Tourism Australia to the travel industry and Australian government bodies in South Korea
b) Implementation of travel distribution and partnerships including agent training, trade familiarisation trips and co-operative activity with trade partners
c) Provision of market intelligence and reporting, and strategy input into Tourism Australia’s Annual Operating Plan as it relates to the South Korean market
d) Running of Tourism Australia’s Aussie Specialist Program in South Korea including recruitment, training and reporting.
e) Additional Services.
It will be a requirement for the successful Tenderer to appoint a business development manager with appropriate support infrastructure to be responsible for the implementation of Tourism Australia’s Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for distribution and marketing communications excluding PR for the South Korea market.
It will be a requirement for the successful Tenderer to appoint an ASP trainer for South Korea.
The representation agency will have a significant in country presence based in South Korea.
Further details on Tourism Australia’s requirements are outlined in the RFT Part D (Statement of Requirements).
Tenders will be evaluated in accordance with the evaluation process outlined in the RFT clause 7 of Part C (Tender Evaluation).
Tourism Australia proposes to engage the successful Tenderer to provide the Services in accordance with the Draft Contract set out in Attachment 3.
Content and Format Requirements
1) The Minimum Content and Format Requirements are:
a) tenders must be presented in the English language.
b) Tenderers must express all measurements in KRW legal units of measurement.
2) If Tourism Australia considers that there are unintentional errors of form in a tender, Tourism Australia may request the Tenderer to correct or clarify the error, but will not permit any material alteration or addition to the tender.
3) Subject to the correction of unintentional errors of form, if Tourism Australia considers that a tender does not satisfy the Minimum Content and Format Requirements, that tender will be excluded from further consideration under this RFT.
4) All responses must be provided in word or PDF. Pricing Spreadsheet must be presented in excel.
Conditions for Participation
1) Tenders must satisfy the conditions for participation specified in Item 3 of Attachment 1 – Tender Response Schedule. The Conditions for Participation are mandatory requirements. They are minimum standards that suppliers must meet in order to participate in this procurement process.
2) If Tourism Australia considers that a Tenderer does not satisfy the Conditions for Participation, that Tenderer will be excluded from further consideration under this RFT.
3) The format used in completing the Conditions for Participation is included in Attachment 1 - Tender Response Schedule.
The proposed contract term is for an initial term of two (2) years, from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2020.
The contract will provide for an option to extend the term for a further one (1) year. There is no guarantee or representation that options will be exercised.