Closed ATM View - C15/26
REQUEST FOR TENDER (RFT) RFT C15/26 for the provision of a software solution for the National Firearms Interface (NFI)
Show close time for other time zones
Provision of a National Firearms Interface (NFI) software solution and services:
Police agencies collect information on Firearms and Licences in their Jurisdictions. The NFI, replacing the National Firearms Licencing and Registration System (NFLRS), will provide a single national view of the firearm throughout it's lifecycle. The scope of the requirement is for the provision of:
• NFI system (specification, database, presentation layer, security interface, upload of Registry data, web service call to NFID, web service call to CrimTrac ‘person store’ (NNI/NPRS), systems documentation, basic reporting, Identity and Access Management (IAM) integration);
• Transition services (installation, configuration, testing, training, training documentation, operational handover);
• Third level support – response to escalated issues/problem management, provision of engineering patches, updates & upgrades and other services as specified in the SOR – Service Management;
Additional Services on the basis provided for in the RFT and contract, on an Order basis as future business functionality and requirements are determined.
Company’s seeking the complete NFI Tender Pack will be required to complete a Deed of Confidentiality that will be available as an Appendix to the Introduction and Conditions of Tender.
• Period of the contract: Five Years with options to extend for up to a further five years.
• Tenderers must exist as a legal entity at the Closing Time.
• Joint tenders will not be considered
• The Tenderer provides a completed and signed Tenderer’s Deed
- Start User Training - Week commencing 17/6/ 2016
- Final upload of initial data - Week commencing 24/6/ 2016
- Go-live Stage One - Week commencing 30/6/ 2016