Closed ATM View - DIBP RFT 10/17
Bulk Storage Warehouse Services
Show close time for other time zones
DIBP requires a Potential Supplier to provide the bulk warehouse storage of lower risk seized, abandoned and detained goods within the Victoria Region and have the capability, if required, to provide storage of bulk higher risk, seized, abandoned and detained goods.
Potential suppliers must be within a 15km radius from the Detained Goods Management (DGM) premises at Tullamarine. ABF access to all areas of the storage facility will be required during business hours throughout the term of the contract.
The ABF requirements for a storage facility include, but are not limited to;
- Capacity to receive or release up to 160 pallets per day.
- Ability to arrange out of hour’s access for ABF personnel as required.
- Capacity to store 1500 pallets in store in approved racking, not to be placed on floor.
- Capacity to store 10 x 40ft shipping containers.
? Floor space to allow for sampling of pallets as required. (Pallets to be unpacked for ABF purposes and then repacked).
- Floor space to allow for media events as required. (approximately 6-10 square metres clear floor space)
- Potential Suppliers staff available to shrink-wrap pallets as required.
- Floor space to allow for two x 31mt skips / compactors for ABF disposals of goods as required.
- Potential Supplier staff required to load skips / compactor for ABF disposals as required.
- Potential Supplier staff available to assist with pallet movements for bi-annual stocktake.
- Higher risk storage option – Currently to have in place, or have the capability to provide, a long-term secure, covert, enclosed area, with separate CCTV and alarm capability measuring a minimum of 15mt x 15mt to store palletised goods containing high risk items.
- Monthly storage location report.
Also the ABF require the Potential Supplier to have the ability to transport goods to the Potential Supplier’s premises or to another location with the Potential Supplier’s vehicles being escorted by ABF Officers in ABF vehicles, as required
All storage processes are to be compliant with relevant Federal and Victorian legislative requirements, including Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR) legislation and environmental requirements, including Victorian environmental legislation, in relation to the storage of goods.
Refer RFT Documentation