Standing Offer Notice View - SON2254091
Joint Lead Managers (JLMs) for the Sale of Medibank Private...
Joint Lead Managers (JLMs) for the Sale of Medibank Private Limited.
Fees payable include up to $10 million (GST Inclusive) in total for project management plus sale commissions and reimbursable costs of sub-contractors to be appointed for the sale.
The final contract value for each JLM, inclusive of project management fees, sale commissions and reimbursable sub-contractor fees, will be reported against individual contact notices for each provider linked to this SON following the completion of the sale process.
The JLMs have appointed the following subcontractors to assist with the logistics of the Sale:
* Australian Postal Corporation - Mail Carrier;
* Computershare Limited - Application Processing Centre, Share Information Centre, Web Services, Share Registry, Mailhouse;
* Cultural Partners Australia (NSW) Pty Limited - Non-English Speaking Background Communications Adviser;
* Commonwealth Bank of Australia - Banker to the Issue;
* Editor Group - Proof Reader;
* IPMG - Domestic Printing;
* Rifle Media - Graphic Designer and Typsetter;
* RR Donnelly - Print Consultant and International Printer; and
* Vision Australia - Accessibility Adviser.
Finance has appointed the following selling services providers to faciliate the sale to retail investors (to be paid under the JLM arrangement):
* Co-Lead Managers: Bell Potter Securities Limited, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Morgans Financial Limited, and UBS Wealth Management Australia Limited.
* Co-Managers: Evans and Partners Pty Ltd, and Ord Minnett Limited.
* JLM Affiliates: Craigs Investment Partners, JBWere Limited, JBWere (NZ) Limited, Macquare Equities Limited, Macquarie Equities New Zealand Limited, and Wilson HTM Investment Group LTD.
update panel arrangement indicator
Update to details
Update to supplier details
|Computershare Limited||71 005 485 825||VIC||3067|
|Cultural Partners Australia (NSW) Pty Ltd||44 069 196 292||NSW||2041|
|Editor Group Pty Ltd||52 083 974 341||NSW||2000|
|IPMG Pty Limited||84 123 230 259||ACT||2609|
|Rifle Media Pty Limited||51 150 141 503||NSW||2000|
|RR Donnelley (Australia) Pty Limited||73 168 862 057||NSW||2015|
|Vision Australia Limited||67 108 391 831||VIC||3144|
|Bell Potter Securities Limited||25 006 390 772||VIC||3000|
|Commonwealth Bank of Australia Limited||48 123 123 124||NSW||2000|
|Morgans Financial Limited||49 010 669 726||QLD||4000|
|UBS Wealth Management Australia Ltd||50 005 311 937||NSW||2000|
|Evans and Partners Pty Ltd||85 125 338 785||VIC||3000|
|Ord Minnett Limited||86 002 733 048||NSW||2000|
|JB Were||68 137 978 360||NSW||2000|
|JB Were (NZ)||Exempt||Outside Australia||1010|
|Macquarie Equities Limited||41 002 574 923||NSW||2000|
|Macquarie Equities New Zealand Limited||Exempt||Outside Australia||1010|
|Wilson HTM Investment Group||22 100 325 184||QLD||4000|
|Craigs Investment Partners||Exempt||Outside Australia||3110|
|Deutsche Bank AG, Sydney Branch||13 064 165 162||NSW||2000|
|Goldman Sachs Australia Pty Ltd||21 006 797 897||VIC||3000|
|Macquarie Capital (Australia) Limited||79 123 199 548||VIC||3000|
|Australian Postal Corporation||28 864 970 579||VIC||3000|
No other agencies may participate in this Standing Offer.