Closed ATM View - EST08459
Puckapunyal Live In Accommodation (LIA) Construction, VIC
Show close time for other time zones
Scope includes design and construction of three new LIA facilities, shared outdoor facilities and demolition of existing LIA that is end of life.
Each LIA will include 37 sole occupancy unit bedrooms, storage rooms, communication room, laundry, common rooms, cleaners rooms, access ramps, water tank, external under cover area, plant area and storage area and all building and infrastructure services.
Shared facilities include gazebo, outdoor park furniture, barbeque facilities and pedestrian pathways.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
• The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
• The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
• The tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
• The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
• The Tenderer must provide a Workplace Relations Management Plan with their Tender.
• The Tenderer must complete and lodge Tender Schedule J – Indigenous Procurement Policy.
31 December 2022 for Section 1 and 30 March 2023 for Section 2.