Closed ATM View - DNP-PMNT-2021-00-746
DNP-PMNT-2021-00-746 - Consulting Services to progress the Precinct Plans outlined in the Kakadu Tourism Master plan
Show close time for other time zones
The requirement is for a multi-disciplinary team to undertake the development of 8 individual precinct plans for KNP. This project can be approached as one body of work or selected precincts only. Tenders should ensure they clearly identify precincts that are included or excluded from the tender.
The work included within this tender forms Stage 1 of a broader program of work to deliver a range of projects across Kakadu.
The tender package requires a multi-disciplinary team including;
· Workshop facilitators to work with Traditional Owners (TOs) and Parks staff
· Landscape Architects / Architects (can be different entities for the sites)
· Engineering focusing on power, water and sewer supply
· Quantity Surveyors
· Operational and Asset Managers
· Environmental and Cultural assessment specialists such as Anthropologists/Archaeologists
The tenderer may suggest additional resources and provide justification for their inclusion including how they can add value to the overall outcome.
Please peruse the following document:
Participants must exist as registered entities.
Expected Contract Execution Date: 13 June 2022
Expected Contract End Date: The Contract will terminate on Thursday 18 January 2024