Closed ATM View - HOMEAFFAIRS/2071/RFT
Supply of Services for the Status Resolution Support Services (SRSS) Program
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The objectives of the SRSS program are to:
- encourage the independence and confidence of Recipients to engage in the status resolution process;
- manage risk to the Recipient, the community and the integrity of the migration program;
- enable the Department to act consistently with domestic and international obligations including health, welfare and education of children;
- deliver services that align with SRSS policy intent, are flexible and in line with the Recipient's eligibility and needs;
- provide appropriate and targeted support for the shortest practical timeframe.
The proposed Term of the Contract is for an Initial Term of four (4) years. The Department may, at its sole discretion, extend the Term of the Contract by up to two (2) additional periods of up to two (2) years each from the End Date. If the Department executes all options to extend, the Term of the Contract will not exceed eight (8) years.
Refer to the Terms and Conditions document
Contract(s) with successful Tenderer(s) are expected to be finalised by Friday 30 September 2022.