Closed ATM View - AZ6287
P0007 National Airfields Maintenance Works Project – Works Package 1 – RAAF Base Gin Gin WA
Show close time for other time zones
RAAF Base Gin Gin - Aircraft Pavement Works
1. Asphalt resurfacing of all Taxiways.
2. Addition of fine crushed rock base course and/or thicker asphalt to Taxiways A, B, C, D and E in order to mitigate reflective cracking from the existing cemented base course.
3. Reconstruction of Taxiways F and G at the tie in to Runway 08-26 in order to achieve a consistent pavement strength across the taxiway network.
4. Asphalt surfacing of the shoulders on all Taxiways as well as the Western and Eastern Holding Bays.
5. Modification of the Runway Graded Strip width, including Gable Markers, to comply with the current Defence Standards.
6. Beneficial reuse of spoil material on perimeter roads.
RAAF Base Gin Gin - Aeronautical Ground Lighting (AGL)
1. Upgrade of all taxiway lighting systems including runway entry/taxiway exit lighting, associated cables and SITs. Where practicable, existing pit and duct systems will be reused.
2. Replace edge lighting on the Western and Eastern Holding Bays.
3. Upgrade holding position lighting.
4. Install new retroreflective Movement Area Guidance Signs (MAGS).
5. Install a new surge diverter cubicle at the Airfield Lighting Equipment Room (ALER).
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement
The Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement is available by clicking on "ATM Documents".
Tenderers are required to download, complete, duly execute and return the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement by email to the Contact Officer.
The Tender Documents contain Confidential Information. Further information regarding the Tenderer's obligations in respect of Confidential Information is set out in the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement and the Tender Documents.
Sensitive or Classified Information
The whole or any part of the Tender Documents contain Sensitive or Classified information. The highest level of Classified Information in Commercial in Confidence.
Further information regarding the Tenderer's obligations in respect of Sensitive and Classified Information is set out in the Disclaimer and Confidentiality Agreement and the Tender Documents.
An industry briefing will be conducted on 17 November 2020. Further information regarding the industry briefing is provided in the Tender Documents.
Building Code 2016
The Building Code 2016 applies. If the Building Code 2016 applies then by lodging a Tender, the Tenderer will become subject to the Building Code 2016. Further information regarding the Building Code 2016 is provided in the Tender Documents (including conditions of participation and minimum form and content requirements).
WHS Accreditation Scheme
The WHS Accreditation Scheme pursuant to the Building and Construction Industry (Improving Productivity) Act 2016 (Cth) applies. Further information regarding the WHS Accreditation Scheme is provided in the Tender Documents.
Indigenous Procurement Policy
The Australian Government's new Indigenous Procurement Policy took effect on 1 July 2015. Further information regarding the Indigenous Procurement Policy is provided in the Tender Documents (including, if it applies potential minimum form and content requirements).
The Commonwealth does offer the Tenderer an opportunity to lodge its Tender on a Joint Bid Basis. Further information regarding Joint Bids is provided in the Tender Documents.
The Works described in the Tender Documents are a "public work" and therefore subject to section 18 of the Public Works Committee Act 1969 (Cth).
Links to Defence websites
Defence Estate Quality Management System (DEQMS)
The evaluation criteria are described in the Tender Documents.
Minimum Form and Content Requirements
The minimum form and content requirements are described in the Tender Documents.
Conditions for Participation
The conditions for participation are described in the Tender Documents.
The return of a completed Confidentality Agreement to P0007@aurecongroup.com.
To receive Tender Documents which contains further Conditions for Participation.
The Award Date is anticipated to be April 2021.
The Works are anticipated to commence in May 2021 with Completion in or before August 2021.
Level 1 53 - 73 Alinga Street
(access is through the rear Loading dock - please use intercom)
Canberra City ACT 2601