Closed ATM View - NCAOSM2021
NCA Open Space Management Services 2021-2026
Show close time for other time zones
The National Capital Authority (NCA) is responsible for maintaining the character of the National Capital Estate and manages assets on behalf of the Australian Government and public. This includes large areas of public green space and nationally significant landscapes, trees, event spaces and ceremonial sites such as Anzac Parade, Commonwealth and Kings Parks, the Parliamentary Zone, including the Old Parliament House Gardens.
Services provided under the Open Space Management Contract include:
- Lawn maintenance;
- Garden maintenance;
- Arboriculture services;
- Weed, pest and disease control;
- Memorial, flag and ceremonial site services;
- Presentation services for public spaces and event areas;
- Waste collection and waste management services;
- Condition assessment and reporting; and
- Enhancement projects to increase the amenity of the NCA's Estate.
Supporting Documentation for the Specifications (Precinct Management Plans) will be released as Addenda 1.
1. The NCA will exclude a Tender from further consideration if the NCA, at any time before a contract is executed, considers that the Tender does not meet any one or more of the following condition for participation:
*the Tenderer exists as a legal entity at the Closing Time (see paragraph 8.2.3 of the RFT Document).
2. The NCA will not enter into a contract with a Tenderer who has had an adverse court or tribunal decision (not including decisions under appeal) for a breach of workplace relations law, work health and safety law or workers' compensation law and the Tenderer has not fully complied, or is not fully complying, with the order.
The NCA is offering a five year contract (3 June 2021 - 2 June 2026). Optional Contract extension is two years.