Closed ATM View - EST08102
Lavarack Barracks Street Lighting Replacements Townsville QLD
Show close time for other time zones
The scope of works of this project involves the enhancement and refurbishment of the street lighting and pathway lighting at Lavarack Barracks Townsville.
The general scope of works includes:
• Provide new light poles with LED lights in areas with insufficient street lighting, including new underground conduits servicing the light poles, all wiring within the light pole and engineered pole and foundation certified by RPEQ registered structural engineer.
• Upgrade any existing street lights to LED Luminaires
• Replace light poles, underground conduits servicing the light poles and all wiring that is not fit for purpose or at end of life
• Repair landscaping, footpaths, driveways and roads affected by trenching for electrical conduits to current condition.
The Tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, Tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the Tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this Tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its Tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this Tender process.
- The Tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 19 Weeks from Award Date.