Closed ATM View - DPS21000987
Enhancing Video Conferencing for Australian Parliament House.
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) is seeking tenders for the design and installation of an integrated Video Conference solution for Australian Parliament House (APH) to enable remote participation for Parliamentary chambers and committee proceedings, self service private meetings, large scale events and seminars.
1. a The tenderer either
i. holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record by the Tender Closing Time; or
ii. has a receipt demonstrating that Statement of Tax Record has been requested from the Australian Taxation Office by the Closing Time, and holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record
b. the tenderer holds a Valid and Satisfactory Statement of Tax Record for any first tier subcontractor that it proposes, as part of its response, to engage to deliver goods or services with an estimated value of over $4 million (GST inclusive).
2. The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must be compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
3. There is currently no judicial decision against the tenderer (not including decisions under appeal) in relation to employee entitlements where the tenderer has not paid the claim
4. Where the Tenderer has an Enterprise Agreement made under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) on or after 1 January 2010, the agreement must include genuine dispute resolution procedures.
5. The Tenderer must have attended the Mandatory Industry Briefing and Site Inspection.
6. The Tenderer must not have any adverse Court or Tribunal decision for a breach of workplace relations law, occupational health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law in the two (2) years preceding the date of release of the RFT.
7. The Tenderer must not have orders from any Court or Tribunal decisions the Tenderer has not fully complied with relating to a breach of workplace relations law, occupational health and safety law, or workers’ compensation law.
8. The tenderer will not be excluded from tendering by the operation of clause 6.2 (Conflicts of Interest).
9. Tenderer exists as a single legal entity at the Tender Closing Time (see paragraph 8.2.4).
10. Subject to paragraph 4.4.4, completion of all Schedules in accordance with this RFT
It is anticipated that any resulting contract would be executed by end of June 2021