Closed ATM View - CRM001
Client Relationship Management System
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
AGS is seeking to procure a client relationship management (CRM) system with events booking capability suitable for a legal firm and with security suitable for an Australian government entity.
The procurement of a CRM system will support AGS’s client engagement business objectives. AGS aims to ensure it operates successfully and sustainably in a contestable legal market striving for the delivery of high-quality services and seeking to continuously improve. The CRM system selected should support AGS to better leverage information to develop stronger client relationships and maintain high quality services.
The CRM system should provide cohesive and detailed information on clients and their level of interaction with AGS; as well as allowing for efficiency in the administration of client data and event management.
AGS is seeking a solution that can support the following:
- all client engagement activity
- “on the go” mobility access 24/7
- a streamlined, ‘one-stop shop’ for client information
- record capturing for entities and contacts, including entry categorisation
- publication subscriptions
- training and events purchase and attendance
- tailored reporting capability
- a user friendly, intuitive user interface
AGS will exclude a Response from further consideration if AGS considers that the Respondent does not meet any one or more of the following conditions for participation:
- the Respondent exists as a legal entity at the Closing Time.
Implementation period from February to June 2020