Closed ATM View - HOMEAFFAIRS/2040/RFT
Visa and Migration Medical Services
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Services the successful tenderer will be required to provide includes:
- Onshore medical services, including physical immigration medical examinations via a network of Clinic Locations through out Australia, Caree Assessments, Health Status Assessments, Fit to Depart Assessments, Fit to Travel Assessments and In-Home Examinations.
- Offshore health processing
- Medical Officer of the Commonwealth Opinions
- Health Undertaking Service
- Maintenance of the Notes for Guidance Papers
- Consultancy services
- Policies and Procedures Manual
- Planning and program implementation
- Information Technology systems and data
- Meetings, Contract Management and Reporting
The proposed Contract Term is three (3) years from 1 July 2022, with options to extend for up to an additional four (4) years.
Please refer to RFT documentation
Three (3) years with options to extend the contract for additional periods not exceeding four (4) years and a total Contract duration not to exceed seven (7) years.