Closed ATM View - RAMEOL062023-RFI
Request for information for AGV specifications
Show close time for other time zones
Information to support the approach-to-market (ATM) for the provision of autonomous guided vehicles (AGVs) to meet the requirements of the production environment of the Royal Australian Mint (RAM).
To enable a robust approach to market and reduce the risks associated with the proposals not matching the expected outcome, the Mint would like information that can be used to ensure the details of the ATM allow potential respondents to develop an accurate and reasonable proposal.
The Mint is requesting information on the following:
· A list of ideal customer specifications that would enable development of a robust, fit-for-purpose proposal for the provision of:
1. An AGV system for use in a manufacturing production environment
2. A warehousing and inventory management software to manage stock locations, stock status and AGV movements, for integration with existing MES (Manufacturing Execution System) software
3. A high-density storage solution for the storing and retrieval of pallets of stock within a secure basement storage area, that may include automation
· Recommended attachments that could be included in the ATM to help develop a response can be suggested. For example, building layout drawings.
Please see attachments for more information.
No conditions for participation