Closed ATM View - IHPA/19-20/PH20/139
Activity Based Funding Conference 2021
Show close time for other time zones
IHPA requires the services of a conference organiser for the planning and management of the Activity Based Funding Conference 2021 (ABF21) to be held in Brisbane in May 2021.
It is anticipated there will be between 400-500 delegates attending, although the successful tenderer should have the capacity to handle an increase from the estimated delegate numbers.
1. The Tenderer must not have had any judicial decisions against it (excluding decisions under appeal) relating to employee entitlements and have not paid the claim.
2. The Tenderer, its personnel, and any Subcontractors proposed in the Tender must not, at the Closing Time, be listed as terrorists under section 15 of the Charter of the United Nations Act 1945 (Cth).
3. The Tenderer (and any Subcontractor proposed in its Tender) must not be named in the Consolidated list referred to in Regulation 40 the Charter of United Nations (Dealing with Assets) Regulations 2008 (Cth).
4. The Tenderer must comply with Work Health and Safety legislation
5. The Tenderer must agree to the Commonwealth Contract Terms, available at: http://www.finance.gov.au/procurement/commonwealth-contracting-suite/
Delivery of three-day event in May 2021.