Closed ATM View - DVA-PNL 2021-22/159
Show close time for other time zones
The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Applied Research Program (ARP) is for funding research into mental and health care issues specific to veterans, war widow/ers, serving members and their families. The ARP is used to commission research that contributes to the development of improved policy, programs and services.
The Applied Research Program is not a grant scheme, research is contracted with specified milestones and timeframes.
This REOI is seeking applied research proposals from eligible organisations that address one of more of the priority areas below. Although examples are provided under three priority areas, submitted proposals can address a specific example or the broad priority area.
· Impact of trials and prevention strategies to reduce veteran suicide.
· Impact of moral injury/trauma.
· Consideration of broader factors related to suicidality, including chronic pain and social determinants.
· Impact of emerging mental health treatments.
· Investigating sequencing of mental health interventions to enhance treatment outcomes, both short term and long term.
· Impact of interventions on treatment transitions (e.g. inpatient to community based services).
· Impact of adjunctive treatments for wellbeing of veterans and their families.
· Efficacy of treatments/therapies for conditions related to mental health and wellbeing such as insomnia.
Tenderers should ensure all tender documentation is uploaded to the correct AusTender ATM ID
Refer to ATM documents for Conditions for participation.
From 1 July 2022