Closed ATM View - SHFT22006
SHFT22006 RFT Bushland Management Services
Show close time for other time zones
The Harbour Trust invites suitably qualified contractors to Tender for Bushland Management Services, in accordance with this Request for Tender. The Services include the provision of regular Bushland Management services and additional related ad hoc services.
A mandatory tender briefing will be held at 10am Friday 12 November at Headland Park, Mosman.
Respondents are to provide the names of attendees to the Contact Officer by 5pm on Wednesday 10 November. Maximum of two attendees per Respondent.
Respondents may inspect the sites at any time following the mandatory tender briefing.
1. The Respondent is a legal entity at the Closing Time.
2. The Tender may not be a joint Tender.
3. The Respondent has complied with the lodgement requirements set out in this Part A.
4. The Respondent has completed and submitted each Part C Response Schedule, in English.
5. The Respondent has completed and signed the Tenderer’s Deed.
6. The Respondent must have the required levels of insurance as set out in Part C Response Schedule 2 and certificates of currency have been provided.
7. The Respondent has attended the mandatory tender briefing.
An initial contract term of three years (commencing 1 March 2022) and two, one-year extension options that may be exercised at the discretion of the Harbour Trust.