Closed ATM View - PRI-00004159
Australian Space Agency Support Services Panel
Show close time for other time zones
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Darwin, Hobart
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science is seeking to establish a Standing Offer Arrangement to be known as the Australian Space Agency Support Services Panel. The Panel will provide support to the Australian Space Agency for the following six required capabilities:
- Launch Facility Licence; Australian Launch Permit and High Power Rocket Permit; Return Authorisation
- Launch Facility Licence
- Australian Launch Permit and High Power Rocket Permit
- Return Authorisation
- Risk Management Support Services
- Specialist Support Services
An industry briefing will be held in Adelaide. Details are to be confirmed through an addendum to this ATM.
- The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender must not be named as not complying with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cth).
- The tenderer confirms that in dealing with its employees and independent contractors, the tenderer has due regard to Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, comply with Commonwealth policies on the engagement of workers, including the obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Cth) and relevant work health and safety laws.
The tenderer and any subcontractors proposed in the tender are not insolvent, bankrupt, in liquidation, or under administration or receivership.
- The tenderer agrees that a tender or Request for Quote (RFQ) response will remain valid and open for acceptance by the Department for a period of up to 6 months from the Closing Time. If the 6-month period expires, the Department must re-approach the tenderer to ensure pricing and other elements of its tender are still valid. All correspondence between the tenderer and the Department must be received in writing.
- Please note: Completion of a Department-issued Deed of Confidentiality and a Conflict of Interest form by tenderers and subcontractors will be required as part of the Panel arrangement’s Deed of Standing Offer. Additional requirements for confidentiality may be required by both tenderers and subcontractors prior to receiving a Request for Quote or Order from time to time. Contractors and subcontractors may also be required to sign a third-party Non-Disclosure agreement from time to time (NDA).
It is anticipated that the panel will remain in place for an initial 3 year period from 2019.