Closed ATM View - EST05986
HMAS Albatross Flight Deck Surface Refurbishment NSW
Show close time for other time zones
Works include the resurfacing of the two flight deck trainers on the air field at HMAS Albatross. These assets simulate a ships deck and are used to repeatedly land helicopters on for controlled training of tie down and landing procedures.
The current FFG Flight Deck will have its surface refurbished and new line marking to match current line marking standards.
LPA will have its deck surface refurbished, a section of existing concrete slab partially demolished and reconstructed to simulate a current Oiler Class deck. The deck will be reconfigured, undergo slab strengthening to allow for an expanded landing area, revised lighting locations (existing lights to be moved), new tie down points in new slabs area only and new earthing points. LPA works will re-use the existing lights in new locations and allow for future upgrade of lighting to be easily completed.
The tender documents (including Contract) are attached on AusTender (under ‘Go to ATM documents’).
The scopes of works and associated documents have not been attached. To obtain the full scope of works documentation, tenderers are to submit a signed Confidentiality Agreement as follows:
1. Click on Go to ATM Documents
2. Download the tender documents
3. Go to Confidentiality Agreement
4. Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
5. Return the signed copy by email, as a scanned PDF file, to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor noted below
Tenderers are to note that without the Confidentiality Agreement being returned to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor, the complete Scope of Works cannot be released.
Any questions relating to this tender are to be forwarded via email to the Contact Officer / PDS Contractor nominated below.
The cut-off date for questions pertaining to this tender is seven (7) days before the tender close date.
Industry Briefing: Refer to Part 2, Tender Particulars of the Tender Conditions.
The Tenderer must at the time of submitting its Tender satisfy each condition for participation as follows:
- The Tenderer must comply with the Building Code 2016 at the time of submitting its registration of interest or if no registration of interest was submitted, at the time of submitting its tender.
- The Tenderer must not be precluded from tendering for Australian Government funded work or specifically excluded from participating in this tender process.
- The tenderer must complete and return the signed Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Tenderer must complete and sign the Tender Form and Statutory Declaration.
Within 30 Weeks from Award Date.