Closed ATM View - WO 638953
Show close time for other time zones
This will enhance threat intelligence across all DFAT Locations, including overseas posts, by sourcing specialist third party threat analytics.
Improve threat awareness may be composed of -
* Improved insight into cyber or physical threats to DFAT
* Increased effectiveness in the detection and prevention of threats
* Monitoring and intelligence across social media and the dark web for existing or emerging threats
* Technical details on new and innovate attacks
* Intelligence on the source of attacks (region, group, state)
* Results and details from recent attacks
* Fast automated threat intelligence through integration with Splunk
* Up to date information on vulnerabilities
* A focus on Australia's regional threats but with international/global relevance
DFAT is seeking information on the commercial offerings and the commercial structures available.
The thrust of this requirement describes a need for intelligence on detected threats to DFAT and DFAT Staff and/or porperty - of a physical nature. Threats may range from directed to coincidental, low lever to organise, etc. DFAT will also consider any additional services available, such as tailored assessments or specialised services.
The time frame of June/July is the timeframe DFAT intends to execute a procurement for Threat Intelligence Services. DFAT is seeking to uplift internal Threat Analysis and Intelligence capabilities over a number of years. The uplift may include a mix of ongoing services, defined projects, or access to bespoke services at points in time.